Hello fellow consumers,
As always thank you to everyone that participated in the last weekly and remember you are Operation MONKE!
NOTE: Weekly threads are run in parallel on https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduct
# This Weeks Discussion Theme: [Consoom Routine]( https://www.supersurvey.com/resultsQJ5TKYCLU)
This week is about improooving ourselves through our daily routines. Unconsciously we all have some sort of daily routine. But many don’t consider how important their daily routine is. Consider for example what you eat, who you spend time with, whether you exercise in your day, the times you go to sleep and wake up. Are you regularly making good choices throughout your daily routine? How can you better manage your time? In this weekly our goal is to provide advice on incorporating positive habits in our daily routines.
* Do you have a structured daily routine or is it random day by day?
* Why is making a conscious effort to stick to a daily routine challenging? What can you do to make positive changes unconscious habits?
* What are some activities that you would recommend others include in their daily routine?
# Weekly Polls:
* ▶ [What do you want next week’s theme to be? (05-22)]( http://www.supersurvey.com/Q3PJHV5K7)◀
* [Open Response: Suggest weekly themes or provide some other suggestion]( https://poll.ly/IvW3N7kBxCCZ980h5mHW)
# Previous Weeklies:
* [Weekly 92]( https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduct/p/15HuxcneuF/)
* [Weekly 91]( https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduct/p/15Hc3f2W2O)
* [Weekly 90](https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduct/p/15HbpWUvFw/)